As a software professional, I am extending myself to master new technologies, lead projects, architect, design and implment the software systems in mobile, IoT and ML-assisted domains. Dealing with the real-world problems by applying software skill are on my daily basis. Feel free to contact me to explore possibilities. Let's make things possible.
have solid EE background and well CS trained to conquer psychical computing.
professional experiences in software technologies in embedded, mobile, and internet and the front edge of AI.
passionate with innovate real things to help our daily life with technologies.
a critical-thinking and problem-solving mindset to tackle unexpected problems.
a cooperative teamplayer and also a insightful team leader.
self-motivated, trustoworthy and open-minded.
Architecture, design, development, and test
Tensorflow, Keras, OpenCV
Android, iOS, Flutter, Cordova
Git, GitFlow, CI/CD
Scrum/ Agile project management
AWS IOT Device SDK, AWS greengrass
Azure IOT sdk, azure IOT hub
DevOps, Kubernetes, docker
redis, memchached, NoSQL
RTOS, STM32, IoT, AMQPS, MQTT
Renesas RH850 & M3, Yocto Linux
GPIO, URAR, I2C, SPI, LVDS, CAN Bus
CNN, RNN, GAN RL fundmentals
time series data analysis
pattern finding, object recognition
• full digital cluster for OE automotive by applying Renesas RH850 MCU, and integrated with CAN, Bootloader, I2C, LVDS, Flash, SDRAM
• In-Car Entertainment PoC, brought alive for yotco-based AGL on top of Renesas R-Car M3 SoC, and demonstrated Alexa Voice Service and Alexa Auto
• established software develop process and induced Scrum, acted as the Scrum Master to make development forward.
• Google AI Bootcamp trainer - designed and delivered AI workshop to train graduates and teachers from Taiwan universities for Google Taiwan.
• conducted AI training for III employee and people who wants to devote themselves in AI field to acquire an AI-related job.
• for training purpose, developed machine learning related hands-on projects, including traffic sign recognition, speech recognition, text predict input, stock prediction and analysis, series data analysis and self driving car.
• Business development and managed team of 7 to build various mobile/web apps for Nokia, CHT, FET, Acer, and ITRI.
• Symbian Mobile phone game - BlockGO developed in Symbian C++ and passed Symbian Certification program. This game has 3.5M downloads over 100 countries worldwide.
• Created AWS-hosted Facebook social web game by using Django/Redis to accumate 350K world wide users, created 800K PV per day.
• Applied python/GAE to bring.junyiacademy.org 均一教育平台 alive from zero to 1000+ users and it became the biggest teaching platform in Taiwan (1.3M+ users). Be a long-term volunteer.
• Developed 12 mobile phone applications by using Qt/QML and being Nokia global top 50 publisher and developed 10+ windows phone applications by using MS C# and LINQ.
• proceeded a inhouse web-based data analysis project for Facebook online apps for the U.S. customer to collect commercial insight from all Facebook applications and games.
• MS-RDP based remote desktop software for android and iOS
• SIP-based video conference/doorbell software development in Android platform similar to Ring.com
• applied AWS IOT freeRTOS and infared laser sensor to monitor person presented.
• IoT and IFTTT demonstrated based demostrate on various platform: STM32, Intel Edision and Raspberry Pi.
• executed startup idea of Android GPS Tracker overlaying with photo tagging service and being first GPS tracking app in Taiwan.
• Set up and hosted a lab to link with the Nokia testbed for handset communication certification and quick application prototyping.
• Application and services creation – bring various innovating applications to domestic operators.
• set up the media server and converter for Handheld mobile TV pilot project to explore the usability for mobile TV streaming on both server and client side. Developed mobile video surveillance app and Mobile RSS Push products - python crawlers, full-text search algorithm.
• Managed SW/HW in Nokia Mobile Developer lab (20+ servers as server farm) for collaborating with both internal and external developers.
• planned and executed technical training to domestic developers.
• acted as the java team leader to manage a software team of 6 engineers.
• conducted JVM testing against various TCK (Technology Compatibility Kit).
• Ported and customized the Jbed (KVM) to the customer’s platform for end to end. handled bug reports and fixes in the customer phones.
• Co-work independently with remote engineers in Zurich and London.
• Work closely with customers in their premises.
• Designed and ported SIP application to Microsoft’s Pocket PC, embedded version of Microsoft Windows.
• Audio codec driver programming in both Pocket PC and Linux. Maintained TCP/IP stack on RTOS.
• Designed DSP Audio to manage codec, echo cancellation, noise control, jitter and delay issues.
• Recognize as III best employee of year 2001.
• acted as a leader to compete Java Programming Competition and received the first prize award.
• Demonstrated a innovative home automation system to control appliances via voice command and from the mobile phone.
• Seamlessly integrated different application with MQ services and demonstrated an innovating message queue service for pub/sub information retrieval, which is the same as AMPQS today.
Specialties: information system design, supply chain, object-oriented technology, and CORBA/MQ Dissertation, “Development of a Collaborative and Event-Driven Supply Chain Information System Using Mobile Object Technology”, is recognized in IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation 1999
Specialties: DSP programming, control algorithm, embedded system design, and RTOS application development.
2010 Received Nokia Global Top 100 Publisher
2008 First Taiwanese weather app in Android Store
2002 Taiwan Java Programming Contest – First Prize in J2EE technology (1 out of 100+ team)
2008 Yahoo Open Hack Day - 2nd prize
2007 Google Android Developer Competition – Top 25%
1999 IEEE ICRA’99 Kayamori Best Paper Award – “Development of a Collaborative and Event-Driven Supply Chain Information System Using Mobile Object Technology”
2018 Google AI Bootcamp trainer
2016 PyconTW speaker
2008 Microsoft TechEd Speaker
2003 Sun JavaTwo Speaker
2018 Amazon certified AWS Solution Architect Associate
2002 Sun Certificated Enterprise Architect
2002 Sun Certified Java Programmer and Developer
2012 Assisted Junyi Academy online, which is now the largest non-profit online STEM learning site in Taiwan.